IFACCA provides members with a trusted international forum and a gateway to arts councils and ministries of culture around the world. In addition, we offer:
- invitations to selected IFACCA events
- ACORNS, a bi-weekly digest of the latest arts and culture policy news, research, publications and announcements sent direct to your inbox (in English and Spanish)
- access to a selection of tools and links to help you find the information you need, housed on our website
- D’Art Research, including online reports and our programme for sharing research and exploring a wide range of themes
- priority access to the World Summit on Arts and Culture, including discounted registration fees
- attendance at the Federation’s General Assembly and the right to nominate members for the IFACCA Board
- access to networks for developing collaborative international projects
- access to knowledge and analysis, including IFACCA reports, research and discussion papers
- access to IFACCA’s members-only web pages, offering tailored content, discussion groups and resources (in development)
- access to IFACCA’s networks and communications channels to promote your arts and culture activities, events and publications
- inclusion of your organisation’s news in ACORNS
- Secretariat assistance, including help coordinating programmes, brokering partnerships, liaising with international networks, and participating in major international events
- recognition of membership on our web site.
National Members also receive:
- exclusive invitations to attend networking activities and host IFACCA events, including Mini Summits, Regional Chapter Meetings, Board Meetings, and other members-only events
- research assistance, including privileged access to IFACCA resources and research staff
- cultural policy advice, subject to the depth of information required, and other capacity building projects
- voting rights at the Federation’s General Assembly
- one free registration to attend the World Summit for low-income and middle-income countries
- priority consideration for the World Summit bursary programme for eligible candidates
- invitations to the CEO Leadership Seminar for the head of the National Member organisation
- tailored services and briefingss where required.
Email us for more information on how to access these benefits.