The fifth IFACCA Researchers Meeting took place from 3–5 July 2016. The meeting was co-hosted by the Arts Council of Korea in Seoul, South Korea and was attended by 14 researchers from eight countries.
The meeting coincided with the 9th International Conference on Cultural Policy Research (ICCPR), and its objectives were:
- to share information on current research priorities, projects and methods
- to discuss the role of arts policy research and its connection to cultural policies
- to provide feedback on IFACCA’s research activities and upcoming research projects
- to discuss specific research topics
- to discuss the role of the IFACCA research network, and WorldCP.