Leadership for Transformative Change is a programme designed for leaders aspiring to create sustainable change in our world. The goal of this programme is to provide you with the tools you need for long-term impact in your society. We are offering you a chance to be part of a network of “change agents”. You will explore and develop new solutions for a sustainable future by combining your experience with new knowledge!
The programme is offered by Uppsala University in collaboration with Karolinska Institutet, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Business Sweden, the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) and SALAR International. Leadership for Transformative Change is initiated and funded by the Swedish Institute, Vinnova and Sida. Together we have designed a programme to equip worldwide leaders to drive real change in society.
The programme in brief:
- Explore and develop your ideas for a sustainable society
- Individual and team growth as leaders of change
- Mentoring and guidance by experts from academia, civil society and private- and public sector
- Two in-person gatherings, one in Sweden
- Own studies via digital learning platform
- Monthly sessions in peer-groups with relevant thematic focus
- Great opportunities for worldwide networking outside your organisation
- Free of charge for all participants